Academic Scholarship Program
The scholarships are awarded to two students who:
- Are achieving a high standard of school work, especially in the areas of literacy and numeracy.
- Have shown an admirable attitude, and leadership qualities.
Values of scholarships
The full scholarships will each be valued at $1,200.00 over six years. They are for students attending Mount Rowan and will be paid as a credit to the student’s school account at the rate of $200.00 each year.
To ensure continuation of the scholarship in successive years, recipients are expected to maintain a high standard of school work and to demonstrate active membership of the school community.
Nominations of students for the scholarships can be made by parents and principals of primary schools. The nomination form is on the reverse side of this notice. Further copies will be available from the Principals of primary schools and the Mount Rowan Office.
- Closing date will be the 23rd June 2018
- Short listing and interviews will occur in July 2018
- Applicants will be notified within a week of interviews
For further information, please contact Miss Seona Murnane or Janelle Simanjuntak at Mount Rowan.Contact us to Apply for the Program